5 Foreign Entrepreneurs Talk US Startup & Business Expansion
Produced in collaboration between SMA Law, Specialists in U.S. Immigration and Consular Law & Neuland Alliance
Thursday, May 10, 2018, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Admission was free & complimentary food & drink were provided. Food provided by Shake Shack.
WeWork Fulton Center 200 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10038
A group of 5 foreign entrepreneurs came together to discuss their journey towards expanding in the States and building their businesses as global entrepreneurs. Together, they shared their stories, offered their insights, and provided an understanding of the cultural nuances that make US business expansion a challenge — and an opportunity — worth pursuing.
Meet Our Panelists:
- Bas Offers, COO and co-founder of PX.com and ReviMedia, from Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Rocco Alberto Baldassarre, Italian digital marketing consultant and entrepreneur.
- Bo Nielsen, serial entrepreneur & CEO of AutoRemind from Denmark
- Andy Kay, a Brit by way of Paris, France, CFO for Manzana Products Co, Inc,
- Kanako Kakihara, CEO of National Alliance New York LLC, from Japan.
- Moderated by Steve Maggi, of SMA Law.