Get started today with Immigration Expert, Steve Maggi Esq., on a Green Card for Spouse of U.S. Citizen (K-1 Visa) Petition.

    • 3 Monthly installment payments of $1,000 each (Per case) + USCIS Filing Fees.
    • Estimated 12 months and up for the full process.

Immigration Expert Steve Maggi has successfully processed thousands of Green Card for Spouse of US Citizen Petition cases in his career. An expert in the field, Steve Maggi has been interviewed by CNN, NBC, Telemundo, FOX5, and many more prominent TV Networks. View our customer video testimonials and see for yourself why having Steve Maggi work on your case is the best investment and decision you will make for your Green Card for Spouse of U.S. Citizen (K-1 Visa) Petition.

What is a K-1 Visa?

K visas are issued to two groups of people: K-1 visas for U.S. citizens’ fiancés who are outside the U.S. and K-3 visas for U.S. citizens’ spouses who are outside the U.S. The minor children of accompanying fiancés or spouses apply for K-2 or K-4 visas respectively. The purpose of the K-1 visa is to allow the alien fiancé who lives outside the U.S. to travel into the U.S. to marry the citizen fiancé.

In order to utilize the K-1 visa, the alien fiancé must be outside the U.S. The U.S.citizen must file the K visa application in the theU.S. and upon approval, the U.S. consulate where the alien fiancé is located is notified. Normally, an interview is conducted at the U.S. consulate before the K visa is issued. Finally, once the visa is issued, the alien fiancé can enter the U.S. and has ninety days to marry the U.S. citizen. He or she then files an immigration petition and adjustment of status application or immigrant visa application to become a permanent resident. SMA assists in both the domestic (K visa application preparation) and the international segments (consular interview) of this process, including the adjustment of status to permanent resident and eventual citizenship application, should the beneficiary desire to do so.

The purpose of the K-3 visa is to promote family reunion and serves as a temporary remedy for the family-based immigration petition process, which may be extremely slow. It allows the alien spouse to stay in the U.S. while waiting for the result of the pending immigrant petition and allows the alien spouse to secure a work authorization during the waiting period. To apply for the K-3 visa the alien spouse must be outside the U.S. If the marriage occurred outside the U.S., the K visa must be issued by the U.S. consulate in the country where the marriage occurred.

Get Started With Immigration Expert Steve Maggi!

Steve Maggi in The News

Video Testimonials

Steve Maggi helps this couple obtain an immigrant spouse visa.

Kea Chan discusses her O-1 Visa process with Steve Maggi, founder of SMA Immigration Law Firm.

A satisfied SMA Law Firm client explains how she got her Immigration Petition completed by Immigration Expert Steve Maggi and team in record time all at the height of the Covid19 pandemic.

Jessica Rae Taylor discusses her O-1 visa renewal process and her working with Steve Maggi, Esq.

(Spanish) La famosa cantante/actriz Paola Miranda de Ecuador habla de Steve Maggi y su experiencia trabajando con el.

(Spanish) Ayudamos a esta clienta de Argentina a ajustar su estatus legal a la residencia a través de su matrimonio con un ciudadano americano.

Steve Maggi helped the journalist Britt Wray obtain an extraordinary talent visa O-1.

(Spanish) Argentino le otorgan visa después de ser deportado con la ayuda de Steve Maggi.

As seen on…